Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Holy Hard Drive Directive.

I've been talking about it a long time, and I finally did it. I bought myself my birthday present. Yay another hard drive. Its exactly the same as the one I currently have. But hey, 120 gigs is never enough! I was going to buy more hard drives for this tower anyway, it was eventually going to be turned into a server, and I can use the extra space now. Archiving TV shows takes a lot of space! I have about 80 gigs on my machine now, and 80 more on CD.

Complete Shows:

  1. Andromeda
  2. Aquateen Hunger Force
  3. Dilbert
  4. Family Guy
  5. Futurama
  6. Gargoyles
  7. Sealab 2021
  8. Spiderman (the one showed on Fox)
  9. Stargate
  10. The Brak Show
  11. Upright Citizens Brigade
  12. X-Men

Not to mention the unfinished (that I indend to finish):

  1. Daria
  2. Duckman
  3. Farscape
  4. Invader Zim
  5. The Critic

And Those that I want to get going, and to finish:

  1. 7 Days (hint, hint, Chad)
  2. Babylon 5
  3. Simpsons
  4. South Park

If you have any of these that I haven't finished and would like to give them to me, I'd really appreciate it.
If you really want any of these, arrangements can be made for me to transfer them to you. (Contact me as listed on the "contact" page liked to above.)
Yay for archiving!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]