Friday, April 18, 2003

Well, I attempted TV capture once again. This time on seomthing of relevance: Seven Days. An enjoyable sci-fi show that the good people at TNN bought syndication rights too. But, like the bastard that it is, my capturing didn't work as well as planned. The video quality is quite lacking, and not at all in sync with the audio. And to make it worse, the de-syncronization varries, so I can't just offset it with Virtual Dub. Well, I can only hope that Chad can do a better job than I. Or perhaps some nice folks will decide to put it out on DVD. If any of you are reading this, please do so! I know the opinions of one consumer are not really significant enough to consider, but I had to try.
In other news.... The apartment people that stood us up on Sunday granted us another chance to be ignored. We're going to look at the apartments tomorrow. Hopefully we'll be able to put a hold on either this one or the other good apartment we saw on Sunday. Wish us luck!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]