Thursday, July 24, 2003

Well, so I haven't updated in a while. Why? Two papers, a midterm, and a final. One paper and the final on stuff I had yet to study. Oh well, I think it went all right. Well, what else? Nothing of significant importance. Nothing to talk crap about. Well, maybe a few things. Last weekend we went to see The Matrix: Reloaded on IMAX. It was big! And unedited! Those half-bare breasts must have been three meters tall! Of course, that neccesitated a huge shot of Keanu's ass, which, frankly, I could have done without. After a few ISO transfers, my brothers are replaying Heroes III, and I've finally started playing Heroes IV. It takes some getting used too. I like the skill system a lot better. I do, however, find it difficult to see how the heroes themselves could be effective on the battlefield in a normal game. A normal game usually (at least in the previous versions) does not get heroes higher than fifteen. At fifteen they still haven't enough skills to master anything, especially magics. Anyway, I was glad that the campaigns let heroes carry over and be of some use. It was weird going through a whole map on four heroes, and a total of a two dozen other creatues (monks and spearmen). Really was good experience for the magic system. Still, the main strategy was regeneration on my might hero, and letting him get banged while he fought and my mages (if they were lucky) had some sort of range attack, while my secondary, half-level knight hero ran in for pot-shots. Not too exciting, but effective. Oh well. I really should play Rise of Nations as well. But there is only so much time. And I still have to finish Atlas Shrugged. Damn my slow-reading abilities.
Oh, and WELCOME JON! Looks like someone recognized how cool it is up here, with me. The rest of you better get your ass up here. I don't care if you have to sell drugs and / or prositute yourselves in the streets to get the money. DO IT! (Or do those hos, either way. No, just get up here.)


That a good enough post for you Trav?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]