Friday, October 24, 2003

Moo! Had math midterm today. It failed to be as invigorating as I had hoped. Homework tonight has been the worst yet. Neither me, nor two of my contacts in the class understand the math homework. Hopefully an hour before class tomorrow will be enough to fix this ineptitude. I got back from class today very upset with my CSE 321 class. Not only can neither the TA nor the teacher teach, but I have yet to figure out exactly what they want on the homework. Oh well, classes dont' matter do they? I'm in the department, after all. Tried to install DSL when I got back to chear me up, that wasn't a good idea. Nothing but more frustration and kurtness resulted. I appologize to my roomies. Turns out that the Microsoft modem doesn't support my Linksys router, only Microsoft routers, so... After several key combinations of turning on and off and plugging/unplugging various devices, and several hours to find out these combinations, I succeeded in getting DSL on our network. I'm so greatful to not have to deal with the slowdown from the whole neighborhood at dinner time. DC++ seems to be going faster now, lets hope it can keep it up.

"Of course we'll bundle our MorganNet software with the new network nodes; our customers expect no less of us. We have never sought to become a monopoly. Our products are simply so good that no one feels the need to compete with us." - CEO Nwabudike Morgan, Morgan Data Systems press release

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]