Monday, November 03, 2003

Happy unHalloween! This past week was pretty fun. Halloween was great, I got to go as asault (Lisa wore a battery and taped a salt shaker to me shoulder). Brandi came to visit! Yay! Oh, I also got to see a gorilla handcuffed to my fridge. Don't ask. Unfortunately, we didn't have any trick or treaters - no condoms for the masses.
We saw Kill Bil Vol. 1 today. It was icky. I've learned I really need to watch my cholesterol. I can't have neck spewing blood like a fountain when my head is removed. Besides, it doesn't even get on my killer. That movie has to be the goriest movie ever. I take pride in the fact that I was a little distrubed. I'm not totally desensitized... yet. Sigh, I feel bad for liking the movie. Is that wrong? Oh well, it's over, right? Wait, "Vol. 1"?

"Man has killed man from the beginning of time, and each new frontier has brought new ways and new places to die. Why should the future be different?" - Col. Corazon Santiago, "Planet: A Survivalist's Guide"

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]