Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Monday I woke up from an awesome dream. It started out like a game of Warcraft, only I wasn�t doing so well. I had just a few men when my opponent approached with an entire army. So I hid in one of the tree-houses. Next thing I know I�m in a small rural village. The king is my dad (or at least father in the dream). I�m off running around outside the village for some ways, when I�m behind a huge army. I run up the hill, around the army, and towards the front of it. It just keeps going, and going, as far as I can see. There must have been two or three hundred thousand men and cavalry there. I get back home, but only as the army is cresting the hill. My mother hides me and some other guy in a rock crevice on the beach. There�s a rock-looking tarp in front of the entrance to conceal us. But, this other kid sneezes, and an enemy soldier hears him. The kid gets out, and the soldier doesn�t look any further, so I�m safe. The soldiers leave, after killing everyone and taking their bodies. I head back. I�m in the palace or courtroom or something. I hear some soldiers approaching, so I hide in a giant cabinet, but I can�t close the door all the way. One of the soldiers notices, and kicks the cabinet over. I go crashing to the floor, with this huge cabinet on top of me. The soldier jumps on top of the cabinet, and hits it a few times. I decide to stop playing dead, and tell him he�s not being nice. He apologizes and leaves. I head into the adjacent room, which is a small courtroom, and go back, and find my dad, in pretty poor condition, talking to some lawyer guy. I ask him if there�s any way he can get out alive, and if I can too. He says no, and instructs me to run. I run outside, but there is a wall surrounding the city. I swim around it, since it stops on the beach. Actually, I just wade around it. It�s not a very good wall. I�m free! Then I�m swimming in a big body of water, looking at what was once my city. Only the enemy is now in control of it. The architecture is changing rapidly, as if they�re making large jumps technologically. It looks like one of those fast-forward scenes in a movie. Anyway, I swim around, unnoticed. Then I find the palace, where I see the enemy leader, and his concubines and such. I go inside and sneak around. I feel like I�ve been noticed, but don�t really end up being caught or anything. I meet a girl, who�s sympathetic to my cause (whatever that is) and agrees to help me. I notice that people only move within a certain radius of her. Everyone but me is frozen. This is kinda strange. I look around the palace, see people eating, drinking, and having a good time. I walk to the front where there are some guards talking. I climb back in through a window. Then two pilots crash in the front yard. They join us and want to get back to their plane, so we go through the palace into the back yard. The enemy leader and his soldiers have made a pathway to the plane. We walk through them, as they heckle us, they kill the pilots. The girl and I make it to the plane, which is actually a time machine, which is basically a cardboard box. We beat up the guards, but she�s incapacitated. I�m about to get in the box, but then the first guard I hit wakes up and comes after me. I knock him out again, and get in the box, all curled up. I pull the lever to go back in time and stop all of this from happening. Then I wake up.

"I swear sometimes they're watching me." - Bozon Pete, Shift Foreman, Metagenics Biomachinery Division

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]