Sunday, November 28, 2004

Ohh man. My life is so awesome. <chuckles> So, what did I do this four-day weekend? Well, the fun part starts Saturday. Me, not really wanting to start homework, decide to start a programming project I've been wanting to start for a while. So when I wake up around 13.30 in the morning, I start coding. And I don't stop. I got up a few times to go to the bathroom, but didn't shower, didn't even change out of my pjs. I talked to Laura when she came in, and I spent an hour eatting and watching the episode of Andromeda I had missed. Around 03.30 I begrudgingly crawled into in bed. I then got up Sunday morning about 10.30 and started coding again. I finished, or rather, was reasonably satsified with my results by 13.30. I had spent 16 of the past 24 hours coding, and it was time for a break. ...and some personal hygiene. I'm so cool. Heh. Now I know what all those people are talking about on /. - granted, I had to be really into what I'm coding, but still. How cool.

"The Academician's private residences shall remain off-limits to the Genetic Inspectors. We possess no retroviral capability, we are not researching retroviral engineering, and we shall not allow this Council to violate faction privileges in the name of this ridiculous witch hunt!" - Fedor Petrov, Vice Provost for University Affairs, upon discovery of retroviral engineering

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]