Saturday, January 15, 2005

I'm sitting in my room now as many strangers and much alcohol mingle but a few feet away. I am spared this only by the eight inches of drywall and a few two-by-fours, which they will be unlikely to break through. Though Chad's recent foray into intoxication has piqued my interest, it seems to me that this is neither the time nor the place for me to engage in such activities, even were I to decide to. I'm sure I will at some point, but I shall only do so in the most comfortable of circumstances. And right now, I can't think of many available circumstances under which I would be comfortable. Sigh. I guess this is what happens when you don't have an intimate confidante at your beck and call. Instead, I shall continue with my Gargoyles encoding and then do some bashing in cygwin. All the while, I will be waiting a cute stranger (unless another one has arrived, the only one I could have been interested in left some time ago now) to wander in, rip off my clothes, and have hot-n-steamy (good for cooking clams) sex with me. Yeah. That'll happen. I'll just sit here and hold out for the best.


And to end it, here's some fishies which the tsunami barfed up.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]