Wednesday, April 20, 2005

More crazy dreams

I had another weird dream Monday night. This time, Thayer made an appearence. I'm not quite sure how/why, since I hardly ever get to talk to the tall one anymore. Anyway, it seems Chad, Jon and I (no Pat or Ben?) went to visit Chris. He gave us a little tour of his place, and showed us his little meth lab. Yeah, apparently Chris was making crystal meth and other amphetamines. He was touting how wonderful they were, and how much better they were than LSD. I'm not sure how much truth there is to this, but Chad sure seemed willing to believe it. Anyhoo, his "lab" was really just a gardening shed with a bunch of chemicals. Heh, Thayer said making drugs was just like cooking - all you need is the list of ingredients - which apparently they put on all packaging nowadays. Then, a few house-hold chemicals and weeks later, fresh drugs! There were a few other people with whom he shared the gardening shed, most of them did gardening stuff, but a few others made drugs too. I think someone was growing pot in one of the jugs. It was a very strange dream, and has me worried about Thayer. Thayer, if you're reading this, tell us you're not a druged up loser.

"I drink a lot of water, you know. I'm what you might call a 'water man,' Jack, thats what I am. And I can swear to you my boy, swear to you that there's nothing wrong with my bodily fluids. Not a thing, Jacky." - Major Mandrake Dr. Strangelove

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]