Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Destiny?

So, I've been exposing myself to a lot of questions of destiny lately. Paradise X has all of humanity created to just be an anti-virus to protect the earth. There's a lot about destiny and free will in comics. I just watched Minority Report tonight. And being in the middle of finals, it's not my fault if I didn't do so well, is it?
Anyhoo, I'll post more when I've actually thought more than just "oh, that's a fun thing to think about." For now, I must sleep before my last final.

"A knave, a rascal, an eater of broken meats; a base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-talking, whoreson, glass-gazing, superserviceabel, finical rogue; one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a bawd in way of good service, and art nothing but the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pander, and the son and heir of a mongrel b*tch; one whom I will beat into clamorous whining if thou deny'st the least syllable of thy addition." - Earl of Kent, Shakespeare's King Lear

Ha! Quote longer than post. Oops, not any more. Oh, I forgot to mention: one of the guys in the Minority Report credits was named "Patrick Kilpatrick." I can only assume that this guy is a horrible masochist, though how he was able to participate in the filming of a movie is beyond me.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]