Sunday, June 05, 2005

RAID 0

So, my hard drive has been acting up lately. I checked my RAID manager software, and it reported that one of my drives (probably the three-year-old one) is going to fail. I couldn't even get a long enough period of consistency to burn something. So I unplugged my raid drives and am sitting, waiting. I really would rather not lose the 200 gb of data there, but I don't know if there's anythign I can do. I'm going to borrow Zach's spare 250gb drive, then hopefully be able to send stuff over there, maybe only a few hundred megs at a time. Ugh. I hope I don't lose everything.

"What goes up . . . better doggone well stay up!" - Morgan Gravitonics, Company Slogan

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]