Sunday, June 05, 2005

That's that.

So, that girl I'd been debating about from my philosophy, Melissa, I decided against it. I couldn't bring myself to become involved with a smoker who had such different moral views as I. But we did enjoy our after-class discussions, coffee, and hanging out. So, while we both had an enjoyable time that's all it was. Friday we said our goodbyes, wished our good wishes, and parted.

Some may say I missed out on an opportuity for fun, and this may be so, but I'm not yet ready to for someone I am so unsure of to begin with. I'll keep an eye out for others, but of course, most of them won't be worth pursuing (romantically at least). Sigh. Some day.... Someday....

On a brighter note, I finished reading Paradise X. It's a Marvel series about an alternate future. Though it does also explain all of Marvel history too. It was really cool. Unfortunately, I found out too late that it is the conclusion to the earlier series Earth X and Universe X. Now I've gotta go read those too. Anyway, It was pretty nifty. And it seems to fit into normal continuity, so it's that much better too. I love the cosmic explanations that the Marvel mythos provides us. Does DC do anything similar? I know Crossgen does.

Yay for comics.

"Once a man has changed the relationship between himself and his environment, he cannot return to the blissful ignorance he left. Motion, of necessity, involves a change in perspective." - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "A Social History of Planet"

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]